Congratulation to Harimau Malaya for the victory over Myanmar last night..
And the most important part is the very beautiful and wonderful goal from my mirul..
You are super duper awesome, amirulhadi zainal.. :)
I love you damn much ! <3
the second thing is about my matsujun..
i`ve already watch mada minu sekai e pv..
it is a nice song but i don`t really go for it..
i still think (one love, truth, hatenai sora, lotus,right back to you,
monster, subarashiki sekai,be with you, snowflake,
dear snow, to be free) is better than this..
but, of course, it is still a good song..
and also my ichiban is so handsome in mada minu sekai e..
Your dance is so beautiful as always my junny bunnie..
Owh yeah, your voice has improved a lot.. :)
Aishiteru jun-kun ! As much as always <3
p/s : it`s hard for me to put my junnie and my mirul on the same post.
I don`t know which one should be my main focus, but as a Malaysian,
I think the victory of Malaysia against Myanmar is the important news,
so I put the article for my mirul first before my junnie..
but, my junnie is still my ichiban :) hahaha~
(OMG~ I`M GONNA CRAZY)
u curang!!!!! hahahahahah
ReplyDeletehahaha~ dah mirul curang dgn u, i pun curg la dgn matsujun :) hahahaha~
ReplyDelete